Next: Using MATLAB Report Generator
- Enables push-button documentation from MATLAB
- Documents MATLAB functions and scripts and their outputs as they are executed
- Lets you create and distribute documentation templates
- Provides extensible components and style sheets
- Creates reports in multiple documentation formats, including HTML, PDF, RTF, Microsoft Word, and XML
- Enables conditional documentation generation via logical template components, such as IF, THEN, ELSE, and WHILE
The MATLAB Report Generator facilitates information exchange and helps keep your documentation and specifications up to date with your workflow. You can also use it to create user manuals that accurately capture your application capabilities and specifications.
From the Report Generator app, you can create and edit templates (left pane), view components and templates (center pane), and change the properties of the components or report (right pane).