See how to deliver advanced product functionality more efficiently.
Keynote Video from MathWorks Fellow, Jim Tung
Electronics and semiconductor companies worldwide rely on MATLAB and Simulink to design the complex software and hardware architectures that let them build advanced product functionality 30-50% faster than before.
Complete the form to access technical resources that demonstrate how MathWorks products enable greater innovation and productivity in the electronics and semiconductors industry.
Concise reports about MathWorks customers solving real-world problems
- DEQX Improves Speaker Sound Quality
- Philips Consumer Lifestyle Develops One-Piece Surround Sound System
- Vodafone Group Research and Development Accelerates Development of Prototype Onboard Road-Usage Charging System
- Cambridge Consultants Develops WiMAX Test Bench for Aspex Semiconductor
- IDT-Newave Reduces Semiconductor Design Time by Months
Studies and best practices for Model-Based Design
- Return on Investment in Simulink for Electronic System Design
- Best Practices for Adopting
in Electronic System Development
Product Data Sheet
Featured product for electronics and semiconductor development
- EDA Simulator Link
Cosimulate and verify VHDL and Verilog using HDL simulators
from Mentor Graphics, Cadence, and Synopsys