Embedded Coder Advisory Service
Embedded Coder Advisory Service facilitates the rapid adoption of Embedded Coder in your organization. It is intended for engineers who develop embedded software in a wide variety of industries. By the end of the engagement, you will have learned how to configure MathWorks tools to generate efficient embedded software.
The consultants will provide sample models, code, and supporting electronic files.
Analyzing process, architecture, and performance needs
- Large-scale modeling, data management, and configuration management
- Software architecture, model style guidelines, and certification standards
- RAM, ROM, stack, and throughput performance
Identifying the most appropriate technologies
- Model reference, Simulink data objects, and custom storage classes
- Target optimization libraries, Legacy Code Tool, and model configuration settings
- Custom embedded targets, function prototype control, and file partitioning
Integrating embedded code generation into your workflow and project
- Architecting and packaging code into functions and files
- Controlling the definition, packaging, and appearance of data
- Automating the code generation process to integrate with an existing build environment including a turnkey build
- Managing floating-point and fixed-point data
- Integrating with target optimization routines, device drivers, assembly code, and hand-coded algorithms
- Modeling, integrating with, and generating single-rate, multirate, and asynchronous schedulers
The Embedded Coder Advisory Service is conducted by senior MathWorks consultants, who are experienced in organization-wide adoption and deployment of Model-Based Design. MathWorks clients include leading companies from the aerospace, defense, automotive, and industrial automation industries.